The FASFC publishes on her website all the information concerning the export of feed. Notice: this information is updated regularly!
For instance you will find the specific procedure concerning the certification about export of feed with related documents:
• Present certificates through the Internet.
• Example of a certificate that needs to be filled in through the Internet.
• Form to apply for a health certificate for the export of feed to third countries.
• Statement concerning the mailing of certificates for the export of feed by a different method than by post.
In addition, the FASFC also takes over the entire overview by country of the different certificates:
• Health certificate concerning feed including feed material, compound feed, additives and premixtures that contains products of animal origin.
• Health certificate concerning feed including feed material, compound feed, additives and premixtures that without any products of animal origin.
• Certificate about the registration of an establishment
• Certificare about the registration of a product
BECERT: Application for the electronic submission to apply for exportcertificates
You can find all the practical information and videos through www.favv-afsca.be > voor professionelen > export naar derde landen > BECERT. If you have any questions about the use of BECERT or if there are any difficulties, you can contact becertsupportfavvbe.
(Each business day from 9-12h am and 1-4h pm)
BFA worked out a sampling plan Export, set up for the exporters. This plan contains the following analyses: Salmonella, total bacterial count, Enterobacteriaceae, Clostridium en bèta-activity.